please someone answer me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please someone answer me

i'm not indian rather nigerian but it seems it doesn't matter right?.please if i book an appointment on september ,but i want to get visa for the christmas holiday.anything wrong?thanx in advance

someone pls

answer

Comment

dear, nothing wrong, every one has to plan his travel, and its good you have applied eraly. once you get visa, you can fly to usa any time accrding to your validity. visa for any country allow you to enter in that country with validity period

Comment

thanx alot but

one more question.if i do get the visa can i travel to usa before christmas?thanx once more

Comment

its allright,
          once you get visa, you can fly next day if you want.
          or you can fly at any time during validity of your visa. just suppose you get visa for one year validity, you can fly to usa any time from the date you got visa till one year,
          just imagine you got visa on 29 sep 2005 one year validity. you can go any time till 28 sep 2006. but on 28 sep 2006 you should be on usa port
          rember day count the date you got visa it means you should be at usa port with in 364 days. it should be alright I think.

Comment

thanx a lot

i'm grateful

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X