Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What database does an officer use to make notes about you when entering the US?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What database does an officer use to make notes about you when entering the US?

What is the name of the database that an inspection officer at a port of entry would use to make notes about you in their system?

I have done a Freedom of Information Act request to see what notes USCIS officers have written about me in their system but all I have received are copies of some prior petitions that I was a beneficiary of, and nothing further. I plan to file an appeal but am wondering what database I should specifically request info from. When I originally submitted the FOIA request, it was for my Alien File, which I thought would provide the info I am looking for. Your help is greatly appreciated.

What exactly are you trying to do?

In other words, what exactly is the problem?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Help

Hi, I was given a visa (tourist) and a couple of months after the issuance I was convicted of a crime, can I still use my visa? Will they see it at my entry?

Comment

It depends upon the seriousness of the crime, pending litigation if any, if court has barred your travel outside the country etc. better to check with a criminal lawyer in your home country.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Well basically the question will be can I get away with it by not declaring it upon entry? Its not like they have live updates on criminal records? Or do they?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkoventura View Post
            Well basically the question will be can I get away with it by not declaring it upon entry? Its not like they have live updates on criminal records? Or do they?
            If its crime involving Agencies such as KGB/Mossad/FBI/Interpol/CIA/CBI/ISI/RAW etc etc they certainly would be having live updates. I wouldnt suggest getting inspired by the Bourne series and go Continent hopping when the CIA is looking for you :-)

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

What about for countries that share information like UK and US, will they everybodys criminal history?

Comment

Only advice we can give is that you must declare everything truthfully and and answer everything truthfully. Otherwise, if you are caught, you are in much bigger trouble.

You should not expect anyone here to give any advice regarding how to go around such things.
                Immihelp Support
                No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X