Re interview Call after visa was issued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re interview Call after visa was issued

I had a b2 visitors visa interview on sept4. My visa was rejected. I again went for the visa interview on sept 10. I was issued the visa this time. But today i got a mail asking me to come for a reinterview on sept 13. Can anyone tel me why i am being asked to come for a reinterview? Are there any chances that my visa will be rejected in the reinterview? What type of questions will be asked now? The purpose of my visit is to attend a cousins wedding over there. Background info bout me- Im 24 yrs old and have my own business here in India. Im engaged and my fiance stays in India, we are getting married in december. My sponsor to the wedding is my dad and my stay is being taken care of my cousin over there. All these things were conveyed to the VO at the time of the interview.

Originally posted by angel99 View Post
    I had a b2 visitors visa interview on sept4. My visa was rejected. I again went for the visa interview on sept 10. I was issued the visa this time. But today i got a mail asking me to come for a reinterview on sept 13. Can anyone tel me why i am being asked to come for a reinterview? Are there any chances that my visa will be rejected in the reinterview? What type of questions will be asked now? The purpose of my visit is to attend a cousins wedding over there. Background info bout me- Im 24 yrs old and have my own business here in India. Im engaged and my fiance stays in India, we are getting married in december. My sponsor to the wedding is my dad and my stay is being taken care of my cousin over there. All these things were conveyed to the VO at the time of the interview.
    There is no chance to cancel you visa by having one more interview. You can explain and show the stamped visa in passport for the interview which i've attending on september 10th, this can be done through by phone or in person.
    Better you contact them immediately and confirm about the current status.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Beckett View Post
      There is no chance to cancel you visa by having one more interview. You can explain and show the stamped visa in passport for the interview which i've attending on september 10th, this can be done through by phone or in person.
      I still havent gotten my passport yet.. I got the email regarding the re-interview before i recieved the passport. After the visa interview on Sept 10, the VO told me that the visa has been issued and took my passport. The next day (sep 11) i got a mail regarding the reinterrview on 13th sept. Thats why im concerned on whether they might reject the visa now.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Beckett View Post
        You are kidding right ?
        angel99, what business do you have in India. Whats the turnover ? Registered and paying taxes ?
        Also was there any change of facts/situations between the rejection and approval days ?
        This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

The only way to tell is to attend the re-interview.
          This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

angel99

can yu pl. post what happened at re-interview on the 13th?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X