• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receipt Numner

Visa type :- B1 /B2 - Business, Tourism

I successfully completed DS-160 application for
    Non-immigrant visa.

I log on and go for schedule appointment process and printed U.S visa application fee deposit slip and gone to burgan bank to pay 48.000 KWD.

After payment i entered CGI.Ref number which is 12 digit (unique code) ...ie..Receipt number , when i enter the correct number

But still showing that " No valid record can be found for the entered receipt number. Please validate that your receipt number is correct "

How many days i have to wait and proceed for the appointment.

If at all i cannot go forward for appointment process than whom should i contact, any body have e-mail of help desk US embassy-Kuwait

Thanks

Originally posted by mkvsprasad View Post
    Visa type :- B1 /B2 - Business, Tourism

I successfully completed DS-160 application for
    Non-immigrant visa.

I log on and go for schedule appointment process and printed U.S visa application fee deposit slip and gone to burgan bank to pay 48.000 KWD.

After payment i entered CGI.Ref number which is 12 digit (unique code) ...ie..Receipt number , when i enter the correct number

But still showing that " No valid record can be found for the entered receipt number. Please validate that your receipt number is correct "

How many days i have to wait and proceed for the appointment.

If at all i cannot go forward for appointment process than whom should i contact, any body have e-mail of help desk US embassy-Kuwait

Thanks
    Hello,

Try booking an appointment after 1 day / 24 hours from the time of paying the appointment fee.

They take some time to upload the numbers of receipts against which payment has been received.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X