Please someone advice me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please someone advice me

Hi! i have a bf from new jersey and we are in a long distance relationship for a years.. we met already and now we decide to be together. I am currently in Dubai working as a Accounting Clerk. I wanna know what is the easy way for me to go in New Jersey.. either he sponsor me as a tourist visa or fiancee visa? and what is the requirements we need to prepare?

Thank you....

They won't give tourist visa to visit boy friend because then they will think you won't return.Even if he pays for you.

Since you are single and have a clerk's job, they won't give you a tourist visa even to visit US on your own.
    They want to see you settled in a very well paying job .

So, the best thing is if you have decided to get married , he can come to dubai and you can either get married or get engaged ( and then get married in US).
    He can go back to US and file for your fiancee(K) visa if you are only engaged in dubai and file for your immigrant visa if you get married in dubai.

Comment

Originally posted by macaque View Post
      They won't give tourist visa to visit boy friend because then they will think you won't return.Even if he pays for you.

Since you are single and have a clerk's job, they won't give you a tourist visa even to visit US on your own.
      They want to see you settled in a very well paying job .

So, the best thing is if you have decided to get married , he can come to dubai and you can either get married or get engaged ( and then get married in US).
      He can go back to US and file for your fiancee(K) visa if you are only engaged in dubai and file for your immigrant visa if you get married in dubai.
      hey yah! thanks for your quick reply...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X