Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 Tourist visa

Hi<

I am an Indian national on temporary 2 year work permit in Mexico with a valid US B/B2 visa. My family members are indian national as well and are on a temporary dependent resident status in Mexico. My mother's visa got refused because they thought that she might be potential immigrant which is strange as she hasn't worked her entire life.
    Now my wife and kids are applying for US visa without her. Would they ask questions pertaining to my mother's case as well or would her rejection in any way hamper our chances of getting a visa?
    The intention of visiting US is purely from a fact that since US is close by, I can have my kids visit a few places in the US.

No . your mother's visa denial won't affect your family's app. THey will be assessed on your family situation in mexico.
    They must take your passport copy with US visa and mexican permit plus proof of employment/salary in mexico to the interview.

By the way , did your mother apply in mexico or in India? What about your dad?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X