Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inquiry

i have a question to ask...
    i am on h4 visa...my in-laws visa was rejected this april this, we are reapplying for the visa in jan next year,
    i just wanted to know when can we apply for my mother and father's visa after that time... should i take an appointment for feb next year or should i wait for 3-4 months...
    thanks

You can reapply any time 3 business days after the earlier rejection.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

parents and inlaws

Originally posted by snehal1
      i have a question to ask...
      i am on h4 visa...my in-laws visa was rejected this april this, we are reapplying for the visa in jan next year,
      i just wanted to know when can we apply for my mother and father's visa after that time... should i take an appointment for feb next year or should i wait for 3-4 months...
      thanks

i am sorry if i did not make my point clear earlier....

i want to know when my husband can apply for my parents visa, he has already applied for my in laws visa(jan next year)...

shoud there be a gap between both the parents visa dates(if yes,how much?)
      since my husband will be sponsoring both his parents and my parents visa.....

will there be a problem if my my inlaws get the visa and the next week or so my parents have the appointment?

will the consulate say that let my in-laws visit and return first, then my parents will get the visa?

Comment

Hi Sneha,
        There is no restriction on how many people your husband can sponsor, or the time gap. Just ensure that he has a big fat bank balance! thats what the consulate folks will look into.
        VEENA
        (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X