i want to know about B2 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to know about B2 visa

My brother and his wife in usa and both are usa citizen . they have one child. My brother sponsor me and my wife to attend his children`s birthday.
    What can show from our side regarding my occupation. I have recently complete my post graduation on 2012 . Now i am not employed and help my father at our agricultural farm. Please advise me . What can i show for tourist visa. and what is chances of visa .

Originally posted by sarb960 View Post
    My brother and his wife in usa and both are usa citizen . they have one child. My brother sponsor me and my wthife to attend his children`s birthday.
    What can show from our side regarding my occupation. I have recently complete my post graduation on 2012 . Now i am not employed and help my father at our agricultural farm. Please advise me . What can i show for tourist visa. and what is chances of visa .
    I do not know your income, but if its fairly good, and you have a good bank balance you may get the visa. Have you traveled out of your country before? If you have in the recent past you should get it. Take your business p&l statements, business card, brothers green card, his bank statements.

Do not say you are UNEMPLOYED. Say you always wanted to help your dad.
    Last edited by d12lee; 10-19-2013, 11:31 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X