X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with Vistor Visa

Hello Gurus,

I have some question regarding vistior visa

My inlaws came here in June'05 and are are leaving in Oct'05. Here is my question

1. They want to come back in Decemeber '05 again because of some commitments. (they probably will leave again in March '06 at the earliest)
    2. We want them to stay with us in May '06 again because my wife will be delivering in May.

Now, can anybody suggest if there is any problem if they make these many trips in a year?

What is the best approach? Should they stay from Dec'05 to May'06 and apply for an extension or should they leave in March '06 and comeback on May'06?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance
    hens4rth
    I'm not a lawyer.

Leaving oct05 after a 6 month stay and returning dec05 !!!!----NOT ADVISED AT ALL. They could get stopped at entry; for using the visitor visa for something that looks like a permanent stay.
    Adv; They should abandon the dec05 visit and return in May06 for the delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by taco
      Leaving oct05 after a 6 month stay and returning dec05 !!!!----NOT ADVISED AT ALL. They could get stopped at entry; for using the visitor visa for something that looks like a permanent stay.
      Adv; They should abandon the dec05 visit and return in May06 for the delivery.
      taco,
      thanks for your reply.
      I'm not a lawyer.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X