Visitor visa for parents and working sibling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa for parents and working sibling

I am on H1 and My parents and my sister are planning to visit me on Visitor (B2) visa for 1 month.
    My father has recently retired and my mother is working. My sister is also working in an IT company for past 2 years.

My first concern if my parents self-sponsor their visit will it have any negative impression since my father is retired.

Second concern, at the same time I want to sponsor my sister's visit since she doesn't have much account balance. What chances do we have of her visa if I sponsor her. Would it be fairly high chances if my parents sponsor her?

Lastly, if my parents are self sponsoring and I sponsor my sister, should I take the visa appointment together for all three of them? I fear that due to my sister's case, even my parents visa can be rejected.

I am new to this visa processing, Please any help, experiences would be highly appreciated!

Each person is evaluated separately.

If someone can show that they can take care of their finances for their US trip, that is the best. Otherwise, someone has to show that they are willing to take care of.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      Each person is evaluated separately.

If someone can show that they can take care of their finances for their US trip, that is the best. Otherwise, someone has to show that they are willing to take care of.
      Thanks! So what should I prefer - separate visa interviews for my parents and my working sister or the same interview, which has better chances?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X