Visitor visa by agent???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa by agent???

My MIL's visa rejected 3rd time. I heard that there are some agents who does visitor visa for 20000 rupees. Is it True? What is your opinion or experience on this. Let me know.

You should spend the money on getting a lawyer (in the US). I know of people who had multiple rejections get through with a lawyer's help. The US consulate cannot act completely on their own discretion ... that is where legalities and lawyers will help you secure a visa.

Comment

tiger30

I agree with ab_suresh. Even if it is there, a visa for Rs 20,000 is pure fraud.
      Instead, invest your money with a good attorney who can help
      you prepare the app.

Comment

Thanks guys! The agent claims to have internal contacts within consulates.
        anybody knows how much Attorney charges in US for visitor visa? and actually he does that we cant do?

Comment

I contacted a lawyer's office in US but I was told that there is nothing legally we can do to fight such cases.

Comment

The lawyer can only help you prepare the app and tell you
            how to answer questions; there is no appeal process in place for a visitor visa. THis visa is only extended as a privilege to the applicant.

Comment

Dear tiger30,

Do u have any contact information of any agents who work in Delhi area. Will appreciate it.

My parents visa refused 2 times based on 214(B). I am only son and want them here.

Thanks,

Comment

greatworld

You know what we heard, "the rate'' for a visitor visa a couple of years ago was 7-8 lacs and who knows what all goes on.
                I'd never pay that kind of money for a visitor visa for a possibly fraudulent
                process. And this Rs. 20,000 thing that tiger30 talked about just can't
                be true.

There are several people who got their visa on the third and even 4th
                attempts. I guess you can sit down and analyse your parent's
                inteview q by q and overcome the reason why they were refused.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X