Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa---URGENT-Pls Pls help

Hi,

My Parents are going for the visitor visa interview. My spouse currently on H1 is sponsoring the visa.
    I was on H4 for 2 years and now have my valid H1B since this october 13(so have not got visa stamping done yet).
    Since its easier to show a stable financial status with my husband, we went ahead with husband sponsoring the B2 for my parents.
    We have a 7 months old baby who goes to a day care. We want to bring in my parents for purely tour purpose and spend time with us.

Below are the queries
    1)If my parents are asked about my visa, is it ok to say I am on H4 to avoid further questions relating to me?
    2) If we say H1, Will they ask why your daughter not sponsoring ur visa but ur son-in law is(I am worried they may ask this if we say I am on H1)?
    3) Will the interviewer be able to see the Change of status from H4 to H1 in the system?
    4) Will they consider my parents as coming here to baby sit?

Your help is highly appreciated!!!!

I do not think they will be able to confirm your H1 status right away but it can be done later if they suspect something.
    So, it is always better to tell the truth. And your husband sponsoring instead of you will not be a problem to the officer.
    If they ask if you have a baby( they may not even ask) , your parents can say the baby goes to daycare.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. They asked no questions about me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X