Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query: Schengen tourist visa re-entry

Hi All,

I've applied for a single entry Schengen tourist visa in Germany a few weeks back, and when I got my passport I noticed the Schengen visa (type C) stated MULT for 'number of entries' field. Does this refer to multiple entries?

I have since returned from my German trip, and my visa is still valid until mid-December. Am I allowed to re-enter Schengen zone on this visa prior to expiry? And if so, if I want to visit France for the weekend for example, can I travel to France directly or do I need to enter via Germany again?

Thank you in advance,
    Alex

Yes you can. What does it say for duration of stay allowed? The last time did you stay for the entire duration of stay? You can't exceed the days allowed in total. So, if it says 10 days, and you stayed for 10 days the last time, you can't use it again. If it says 90, and you only went for a few days, you're peachy. You can go to France; no problem. Make sure you get travel insurance again for the trip, though.
    Last edited by cafeconleche; 11-16-2013, 06:55 AM.

Comment

During my last stay in europ they ask for passport in aerport ... They want to keep it with them.. U have to be carful

Comment

They kept your passport with them??? Did you have problems entering? Unless they paroled you into the country temporarily, this does not happen.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X