2 page I-134 is just FINE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 page I-134 is just FINE

I am glad to tell that my parents were granted visitors' visas recently. I have asked this website as well as **** **** about the back-to-back printing requirements for I-134. Both said it must be back-to-back, which is actually not the case. I haven't had enough time to send a new I-134, but my parents had all the supporting docs, such as my tax return, paystubs, bank statements, employer's letter and so on. My parents showed my 2 page I-134, and got thier visa. May be it is a must in Chennai and Mumbai, where the corruption and fraud levels are high (no pun intended).

Here are some questions:
    1. What do you do?
    2. Who is sponsoring your trip? - they replied and handed over all the sponsorship documents
    3. How long do you plan to stay in the US?
    4. Yours visas are approved and you will receive them through courier service.

Hope, this will help new applicants.

Glad that you did not have a problem with 2 paged I-134.

Just because it was not a problem for you, does not mean it will not be a problem for anyone else.

It is always better to have back to back in order to avoid any possible problems.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Hi Swadesh,

Could you please tell me, when you got notorized for I-134, since it is 2 page, did they sign & seal on both the pages.

tx,
      Malathi

Comment

"Could you please tell me, when you got notorized for I-134, since it is 2 page, did they sign & seal on both the pages."

No, I have signed and got the seal of the notary officer on the second page. However, I did have both my parents' and my name on both pages.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X