Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visa Priority on Appointment Confirmation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Priority on Appointment Confirmation?

Hi Everyone,

I have scheduled B2 visa appointment for my parents with visa Interview language as TELUGU. But in the confirmation letter received through email has one option saying "Visa Priority : English".

Initially i thought i made a mistake by selecting interview language as English so cancelled the appointment once, but even the second time also it is still showing the same on the confirmation page.

Is it how it will be? If so where can we request for TELUGU translator in the consulate? (or) will the VO himself communicate in the native language as requested?

Can anyone help on this?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for your time.

I had the same issue.I emailed and below is the responce from them.

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk.

We understand that you need confirmation on the language for the interview appointment as you have scheduled your visa appointments in the language of ‘Telugu’ but the appointment letter shows as “English” as the visa priority (language of interview).

With regards to your concern, we would like to inform you that, you may proceed with your appointments as scheduled and may verbally intimate to the VAC and Consulate officer on the day of your respective appointments.

Yours Sincerely,
    U.S. Visa Service Desk

Comment

Has your parents completed the visa interview ?

Originally posted by Ven1234 View Post

We understand that you need confirmation on the language for the interview appointment as you have scheduled your visa appointments in the language of ‘Telugu’ but the appointment letter shows as “English” as the visa priority (language of interview).

With regards to your concern, we would like to inform you that, you may proceed with your appointments as scheduled and may verbally intimate to the VAC and Consulate officer on the day of your respective appointments.

Yours Sincerely,
      U.S. Visa Service Desk

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
      Ram

Comment

Originally posted by Ram.eluri View Post

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
        Ram
        My Parents attended the interview in TELUGU and approved for B2 visa. After the security check they were told to wait on different line once they said the language of interview is TELUGU and the VO(american) herself asked the questions in TELUGU, there was no translator.

Comment

Originally posted by Ven1234 View Post

Yours Sincerely,
          U.S. Visa Service Desk
          Hi Ven1234,
          Thanks so much for the info.

Comment

confirmation letter

I applied for B1/B2 USA visa for my family and we are 5 members of the family. I received confirmation letters for 4 of us only except for my 2nd child.
            - These are te ff. details for your info.

Name: RENZO ETHAN ALBOROTO
            DS-160 NUMBER-AA0051UDMQ
            PASSPORT NUMBER: EB4947240
            DESTINATION : ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
            RECEIPT NO. FOR THE PAYMENT: 151004434
            DATE OF PAYMENT: JUNE 2,2015
            AMOUNT: $160
            EMAIL ADDRESS: mymir **** [email protected]

Thank You.

Best regards,
            Elmi

Comment

Visa for my daughter

Hello Everyone, need an important suggestion. I applied for a US visa with my wife we got it in October this year. I have a 2 year daughter too whom I did not include in my visa application as I though that later on once we get the visa I can use the drop box facility. Now when I applied for my daughters visa they gave us a letter for the interview and they want us both to go back to embassy with our original passports. I am not sure what's gonna happen. Please help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X