urgent-28th sep visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent-28th sep visa

My visa interview date falls on 28th september at Chennai. My husband is a frequent traveller to USA on business and he holds 10 years visa upto 2008. Shall I write my husband is also travelling with me? Is there any advantage?

Advance thanks for your reply!

you better not . but you can show that you husband have visa, and he frequently travel to usa.
    why dont you be partner in your husband's coapny and then try for visa.

Comment

urgent - 28th sep visa

Yes. I am going to write that I am a partner in his company. I am also going to write that I am going to sponsor myself. [self]. Because my daughter's H1B papers are in process. My son is studying 2nd year Eng., in Chennai. Tell me your opinion.

Thank you so much.

Comment

dont make mistake writing "you are sponsring yourself" your company is sending you to usa. they are bearing all expenses so your get permision (noc) from your partners ,stating that this time they are sending you instead of your husband. hope your understand.

you can mention in your letter that partner (in company) is your husband as well as partner.

you should be prepare to asnwer "why company is sending you while one partner already have experience of us market.
        your answere should be proper to this question.
        if your husband is in some other country when you apply or your husband can make trip to some other country while your trip to us then you can say that he will go in some other country and you will go to us. this time is best christmas time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X