Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about form i-129

i just started to fill the form i-129 i never done nothing like this
    okay my name is sandra i want to get marry with my bf he is colombian in this moment am here with him but am planing to go back so we want to get marry in the usa my QUESTION is this one well there so many
    the firs one is am 18 and by the time i send this he is 17 we me 2 year ago am a usa citizz i was born in the usa but raise in colombia i dont have no idea how to do this any information you give me will help mi please
    fill form i-129 and g-325a but there some thing that i don't understand like
    in form i-129 part 1 information about you 10. do i put my s.s or is only if i us another name
    in all the form the ask mi for the alien registration number dont know what to put.
    AND could you explain my requirement because i have read someny thing that say yes you need this and then that you dont

Originally posted by Mile Ma View Post
    i just started to fill the form i-129 i never done nothing like this
    okay my name is sandra i want to get marry with my bf he is colombian in this moment am here with him but am planing to go back so we want to get marry in the usa my QUESTION is this one well there so many
    the firs one is am 18 and by the time i send this he is 17 we me 2 year ago am a usa citizz i was born in the usa but raise in colombia i dont have no idea how to do this any information you give me will help mi please
    fill form i-129 and g-325a but there some thing that i don't understand like
    in form i-129 part 1 information about you 10. do i put my s.s or is only if i us another name
    in all the form the ask mi for the alien registration number dont know what to put.
    AND could you explain my requirement because i have read someny thing that say yes you need this and then that you dont
    Your questions and intentions of what you are trying to achieve are not clear. Further I129 is Work Authorization. Its for companies who want to bring a foreign worked into US why do you need to fill it up?

Are you a US citizen planning to marry a 17 Year old Colombian? I dont think that is possible.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

I have to agree with Raghvi's message that your situation and questions aren't clearly stated enough for us to give you any good answers.

1. You need to be using form I-129F, not I-129. Can you verify which for you are trying to fill out?
      2. How old are you?
      3. How old is your fiancee?

--Ray B

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Your questions and intentions of what you are trying to achieve are not clear. Further I129 is Work Authorization. Its for companies who want to bring a foreign worked into US why do you need to fill it up?

Are you a US citizen planning to marry a 17 Year old Colombian? I dont think that is possible.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

sorry yes is form I-129f

Originally posted by rayb View Post
        I have to agree with Raghvi's message that your situation and questions aren't clearly stated enough for us to give you any good answers.

1. You need to be using form I-129F, not I-129. Can you verify which for you are trying to fill out?
        2. How old are you?
        3. How old is your fiancee?

--Ray B
        1. yes a verify is form I-129f
        2. 18
        3. 17

Comment

You can't petition a fiancee until you are age 21 or older.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Mile Ma View Post
          1. yes a verify is form I-129f
          2. 18
          3. 17

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X