Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• applying for visitor visa with family

Hello,
    I just need a advise from you about B2 visitor visa to usa ,I'm not living in my home country but living in Saudi Arabia for about 35 years,I wish to celebrate Christmas and new year and to visit one of my friend in USA with my wife ,son and daughter,my son is in high school and my daughter is done with her studies, I'm an accountant in well established company from a long time. Some of my friends are saying that my children might not get visa due to their age, I just want to confirm this..let me tell you my purpose is only for tourism..and please let me know what are chances of me getting a visa???

Thank you

*Have you or your family been to other countries for tourism, like europe, south east asia?
    *Do you have very good income ?
    *Do you or your spouse have any relatives in US and on what visas?
    *Have you ever been denied a US visa before? when how?

Comment

Originally posted by peace999 View Post
      *Have you or your family been to other countries for tourism, like europe, south east asia?
      *Do you have very good income ?
      *Do you or your spouse have any relatives in US and on what visas?
      *Have you ever been denied a US visa before? when how?
      yes i have traveled with my family on tourist visa to India 2 YEARS BACK .....i'm an accountant, my monthly income is 4,800 Saudi Riyals but my bank balance is pretty good as i got a good amount from the committee few days back...i have a family friend in USA ,he holds an American passport.....I have got USA visa 2 times before but i didn't' traveled as i didn't got leave from my office....my another question is that should i show invitation letter from my friend or not? because i have listened that my case would become weaker if i do that...

Comment

check private message.

Comment

Hello , please advise on b1/b2 refusal

[QUOTE=peace999;317875

on 26/11 we applied for short business trip to US and get refusal, there was no contact details in the application, only details of the hotel. the purpose was to visit any company in USA and buy used cars. I'm married, I have 3 kids, my wife is not working. I'm earning good money but in my job confirmation letter its stated that Im earning 900$ per 1 minibus (Im a driver of the public transportation), and I have 2 other buses (belonging to me and they are working on the same route, which earns the same 900$ each)). In general my income is $2700 - per month but there was not any bank statement from my side. but when the VO asked how much do I get I said: 1900-2000$. -
          He also asked the price for the aritickets I said 860$, but its 950 minimum from my country. I'm from Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek.

So now I want to reapply for the same type b1/b2 of visa and will get an invitation by e-mail from the Auto Trader Company (hopefully) + will stay at the hotel.
          want to say that Im earning $2000-2700$ it depends on some points - weather and so on. And I'm paying myself for my trip and will car on my own - will provide bank statement.

do I have any chance to issue a visa?
          Should I reapply and try a chance?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X