Visitor Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa

HI... I am planning to travel to US in May'14 with my Family from India. I have already purchased return tickets. I need following information.

A. How much time in advance, i can apply for Visa ? I would like to buy other local sight seeing tickets if visa gets approved.
    B. What all documents will be needed for successful visa approval.
    C. I am travelling with 18 months old baby, will she also need visa ? If yes, what documents to be produced ? I just have her Birth Cert & passport.

Thank you in advance.

You should not have bought tickets because if you do not get the visa, you will lose money cancelling those tickets.

You can apply anytime but it is good if you apply in Jan or Feb as you will travel in May.
    Your job/business and income are very important for the visa. Income should be at least 10L/yr and it is better
    if you have a history of foreign travel.
    Documents are not that important but you must carry your income and job/ business proof( salary slip. IT returns, Business registration).
    I plan of where all you will go.
    For baby no special documents are required , just passport is enough. Yes, she will need a visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X