Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa B2

Hi

I have taken an appointment for my parents for the Visa interview B2.The purpose of their visit is for my graduation.I have some questions.Kindly answer
    1)Inspite of keeping telugu as language of interview, the visa priority in the confirmation page came out to be English.I am curios of my parents would be interviewed in telugu (by arranging a telugu translator).
    2) Please let me know and also till when can i reschedule the appointment?Is there any deadline to make changes to the schedule?
    3) For sponsoring US trip, if i am the sponsorer what are all the documents that i need to send from my side?If my father claims that he is gonna self sponsor, what are all the documents he need to have at the time of interview?Kindly elaborate.

Krrrish

For a definite answer on 1 and 2, please call stanley call center in your city. They are usually very helpful.

For 3, you just graduated, so how can you sponsor? For sponsorship you need to have a good job with good income.
    For self funding, he needs to show good income or good savings if he is retired. He should take proof of either of both.
    IT return/salary slip/savnings statement/deposits /business registration, balance sheet. These days the trend is they
    look at very few documents, but decide on the basis of income figures you mention on the form.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X