Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents are going for visa interview before wife and kid

Hello,

My Wife,Kid and Parents are going to Hyderabad Consulate for Visa Interview. Their travel confirmed for Feb last week 2014.
    Can someone give any information on the following 2 questions.

1) Do I need to send all ORIGINAL sponsor related documents like I-134,Invitation Letter, Letter to consulate,Bank Account Verification letter or SCANNED ones are

OK?

2) My kid(8 months baby)'s passport is still in process, so my wife and kid will go for stamping after my kid get the passport. So I have booked the visa stamping

dates for my parents in Dec 2nd week.
    I want to know, whether there will be any issue or any question from the consulate that without my wife and kids visa stamping, why my parents came for visa

stamping. If there will be any such question, what is the suitable reply they need to give.

Please help me out here.

Regards
    M

1.out of letter to consulate and an invite ,only one is enough. If you can, send originals.
    2. If all are travelling together, and are named as cotravelers in each of DS160 forms , they may be asked why the other 2 are not at the interview.
    THen they can explain because of the kid's passport. Although it would have been better if you had waited for the kid's passport and all applied together.
    That is what the embassy prefers. If wife and kid are not named as cotravellers in the parents' forms, they will not be asked about them , naturally.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X