Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa

Hi

I am an English national. I am 26. In 2010 I was rejected a student visa on the basis that I had a girlfriend in the states.
    I no longer am with that girl.

I just want to go on holiday and visit friends in the United States.
    I have stronger ties to the UK than I did 3 years ago

I have set up and run my own company in England
    I have my parents and 4 brothers in the country. One brother who is in the navy so time with him is limited at the best of times.
    I have a car in this county
    I am a best man as part of a wedding that is being planned
    I have captained and played for a local soccer team and am currently through my third season with them.

Do I have enough ties here to be approved a b2 visitor visa?

Out of all the things you mentioned, your company is the only thing they will ask about in the form/interview and consider as a tie.
    Another thing they will consider is a spouse / children if you have any.

They will ask more about your company ;the time you have been in business , turnover and your income. If you present a picture that
    you are well settled running your company , your chances are good.

Also , they will ask about who your friends are , where you met them and the duration of your intended trip. Plus who will look after your company
    while you are gone.

If you are single and your company is a start-up you may find it difficult to get the visa.

Comment

B2 visa

My company has been trading since October 2013. I have had a steady flow of work into the company since and I also have plenty of work for the new coming year. I can hold of letters from companies that are intending on hiring my company for future work. I only want a 3 week holiday. I am single. I have ally family around me though. Are my social ties not a benefit at all?

Comment

They look at compelling ties that are sure to bring you back. Mainly work, income and immediate family( spouse/kids). Other social ties are not considered
        compelling.
        And taking a holiday just 3 months into a new start up will raise suspicion in the officer's mind that you MAY have a hidden agenda. Being young and single will add to that.

I would recommend taking your hoilday at least a year later, when you have a year's worth of company turnover, income and tax papers to show.

Comment

B2 visa

I also have letters from other companies stated that we have agreed contracted work later in the year. I also have a letter from my accountant as he is an employee to the company Aswell as a secretary.

Comment

urgent help

ary]Dear sir I hve enquiry abt my frd he dnt knw hw to use internet. He is doing business in Delhi. His monthly income is 80,000rs and annual income 9,600000 rs. He has got invitation of his relatives from USA to attend the cousin weeding. He bearer all the expense. He being before Asian countries as well. He has family wife and 2son he applied. My question is ds how much chance he get visa for USA his counsler interview is 23rd of Dec. if the consular ask him why u want to go USA Wt us the best answer and how much chance to get visa.[

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X