Please advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please advise

I wanted my mother and brother to get the tourist visa so that they can visit me.

They have already applied twice and rejected. The main reason as I can understand would be lack of reason to come back to India as my father is no more.

I wanted to apply for their visa once again. But since it would be the third time, I am highly skeptical and don't want to make any mistakes this time.

Please advise if there can be any suggestions to avoid any rejection this time.

Thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by USA_VISA; 12-08-2013, 04:18 PM.

There is no ***** suggestion.

Read the articles on this web site, forum and experiences section.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Have your mother apply alone. Sometimes bringing a child suggests that both don't plan to return.

--Ray B

Originally posted by USA_VISA View Post
      I wanted my mother and brother to get the tourist visa so that they can visit me.

They have already applied twice and rejected. The main reason as I can understand would be lack of reason to come back to India as my father is no more.

I wanted to apply for their visa once again. But since it would be the third time, I am highly skeptical and don't want to make any mistakes this time.

Please advise if there can be any suggestions to avoid any rejection this time.

Thanks in advance!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X