Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• appointment dates....

hello

i am really frustrated i am trying to get appointment for my mom from past 1 month each time i see it is full, now full feb is booked, i just miss for few hours and it is full by then, dont know if they will open march in tts since oct first ir nearing for new system vfs.....
    in vfs will the appointment will be avalible from march or....? will that be easier to book or same like this dont know ... can any one suggest at wat time appoints are easier to get??

deepa

The key is keep looking several times a day. When I fixed an appt 3 weeks back, I was looking every 2 hours & got one in Feb. I kept checking in the same frequency & later I got one in Nov itself. Also, when the dates open up, it usually takes atleast 1 full day(or two) before they are all filled up. Atleast that was what I observed in the past 3 weeks.

Comment

well.. i was checking for app avail fro Feb 27th and 28th. it wasn't open when i was checking till Sep 25th mid night (EST). but when i checked on Sep 26th morning its FULL.. donno when it got opened and filled :-(

Comment

Priyag,

I kept checking both ttsvisas.com & immihelp discussin forum, somebody had posted that apts. are open for FEB 22,23, I checked & then I got the apt. for Jan. I would like to push it further.Could you please tell me what time of the day you were looking for getting the apt. in Nov?.

Thanks,
        Malathi

Comment

It was 2 weeks ago & I checked in the morning (English Appt-Chennai). I posted a msg immediately in this forum also. They had opened several dates in Nov & Dec & it took more than 3 days before they were all filled up.

Comment

regarding english i too found few dates few days back in jan and feb but in tamil or telugu only i feel hard to get, really feel very bad.....in new system dont know will be good or worse...

Comment

Let us hope that the new system will eliminate the longer wait time & I was checking on the Bombay(VFS) site to see how the new systems works.
              1) Looks like we have to pay one of the DD befor appearing the interview. So only people who are serious will book for the interview.
              2) There is a 'reconfirmation' option in TTS visas, which means, people who are not serious abt. the appointment will not reconfirm the appointment which means we still have hope for getting earlier appointment dates.
              1) & 2) means we have better chance of getting the appointments.

You could contact VFS visa application centre(on or after OCT 03) by phone & they will give you a better picture.
              Anyways they are bringing these changes in the VISA appointment system to serve legitimate visa applicant like us. So let us hope for the best.

Comment

malathy

thanks malathy i too hope there will be better improvement in future.....hping for best

deepa

Comment

easier way to get appointments

You can also email [email protected] for getting visa appointments easily. They will help you find early appointments by checking for availability 7x24.

Comment

Hi there,

Could you please tell me who this is?
                    tx,
                    Malathi

Comment

Re:

Malathy,

This is a service that monitors appointment at ttsvisas.com and notifies once there is one available. I believe they monitor it 7x24 and do not circumvent the system in any way. Just check it the way we would normally do. For that effort they do charge a small fee.

Suresh

Comment

hi guys,

How u guys are managing to change your dates, Because my father had an appointment on jan23rd . and i saw some dates in Jan 12to 24th, As soon as i saw these dates I cancelled previous appointment and entered all the info. . By the time I entered all the info to take jan 12th date, It was gone. Again I got 24th date. I am not at all understanding how can I change dates.
                        Please help me.

Comment

Aditi, you are doing the right thing only. Thats the only way to change the Appt date. In your case, the dates filled up by the time you entered the details. Thats all.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X