another ds160 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another ds160 question

I m trying to fill out application for my entire family. I completed by ds160, i signed online and submitted it but I dont see the Thank You page after I submitted mine. I read through the FAQ on the site and it tells me on Thank you page I need to add application for other family members but now when I retrieve my application, it either asks me to print confirmation or start a new application. How do I link other applications for my family members? Did I do something wrong or missed it after I submitted my application?

Just for trying it out, I created a new application for my wife and it copied all my information in it too like education, work history. What are my options now? Do I or can I create a new application and start again? FAQ also talks about uploading a photo but I never got an option to upload it.

Please help. Thanks

Originally posted by wolfy234 View Post
    I m trying to fill out application for my entire family. I completed by ds160, i signed online and submitted it but I dont see the Thank You page after I submitted mine. I read through the FAQ on the site and it tells me on Thank you page I need to add application for other family members but now when I retrieve my application, it either asks me to print confirmation or start a new application. How do I link other applications for my family members? Did I do something wrong or missed it after I submitted my application?

Just for trying it out, I created a new application for my wife and it copied all my information in it too like education, work history. What are my options now? Do I or can I create a new application and start again? FAQ also talks about uploading a photo but I never got an option to upload it.

Please help. Thanks
    You can create 3 separate applications and link all of them while booking interview appointment in USTravelDocs account. In this account you will be asked to enter Application Id for everyone attending the interview.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X