Proof of Employment & Bank Certification for Retiree Sponsor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof of Employment & Bank Certification for Retiree Sponsor

I am planning to sponsor several people to come to the US next year. I am retired and derive all of my income from my retirement account. Do I just indicate that I am a retiree and then don't need to get proof of employment? Also, are statements from my 401-k fund sufficient? Do these need to be notarized? Thanks.

Please understand that many times and ironically, sponsoring people for a visitor visa becomes counterproductive for the visitor visa application .
    As it tells the officer indirectly that the applicant has weak financial ties in his home country.

Please provide more details of the people you will be sponsoring; How may people , what they do , where they will be applying and what their purpose of visit will be?

Comment

I will move this to the B1 Visa Category as this concerns bringing Board Members to the US from Kenya. Thanks.

Comment

Being a retiree, your sponsorship will not work. Also note, that if they are earning very well,
        they should show self funding of the trip and will not need any sponsorship from anyone in USA.
        Only an invitation for the purpose of visit will be neeeded.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X