Hurry up, dates in Jan available!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurry up, dates in Jan available!!!

I was checking today (Sept 27th 3:00 EST) and found 4-5 open dates in Jan. I kept getting error message when i was filling the form 2-3 times and finally was able to get an appointment on Jan 12th. Try your luck.

the dates are for Chennai consulate, BTW.

Comment

Thanks for posting the message, I would have missed the boat if I didn't get the message from immihelp. Thanks a bunch :-)

I just booked an apt. for JAN 12, 12:23pm(PST) in CHENNAI(ENGLISH)

Comment

thanks a lot,i booked for jan12th.thanks a lot again

Comment

Hi All,

There are around 9 days open for English appointment in Chennai Consulate for January 2006. Now the time is 4.20 PM CST.

I am looking for Tamil, but could not get one yet.

Regards,
          Swetha

Comment

Help

Hi Maalathy,
            i just want to know how you got the message from immihelp that the dates are open. i am planning to get my parents in early jan, but they got the visa interview date in the end of jan.

swap.

Originally posted by maalathy
            Thanks for posting the message, I would have missed the boat if I didn't get the message from immihelp. Thanks a bunch :-)

I just booked an apt. for JAN 12, 12:23pm(PST) in CHENNAI(ENGLISH)

Comment

Hi Swapna,

Everyday I check immihelp discussion forum, day before yesterday when I opened this forum, I saw the heading "APPOINTMENTSS AVAILABLE", so I opend it & read the message "Sh2005" had posted in this current thread, then I checked up "ttsvisas.com" & saw the opening for JAN 12,23,24,31..(some 8 dates). I grabed one for JAN 12.
              If you don't mind I would like to give you a suggestion,

1) Everyday keep looking for TTSVISAS.com & immihelp discussion forum, you might get one.

Also I am still looking to push the appointment little further, so when I see the opening I shall post a message in this forum.

Best regards,
              Malathi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X