Visitor Visa for my Mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa for my Mother

I'm on L1A visa and planning to sponsor tourist visa for my mother. My father is expired and she currently stays with my brother. She is not working and owns some land on her name.

So what is probability of getting a visa and any specials steps I need to take in this case.
    Thanks in advance.

Usually there is a bias against widows. Also she is not working ; that is a negative.

Is your brother married? also what is his income roughly ? IF he is earning very well , he can show funding instead of you
    and also accompany your mother for a visit to you. that will increase the chances.

Comment

Thanks for quick reply.

My brother is married and his income is 7+ lacks per annum. In past he visited US twice on business visa from his company.
      Can my brother sponsor my mother ? Does this help in getting visa ?

Comment

And I have a sister and she is married and lives in India.

Comment

It is a positive that bro already has a visa.
          And Brother funding is diefinitely better than you funding. But 7 lacs may have been enough for him for a business visa but it may be risky for mother's visa.
          Is his wife earning? Can he combine other sources of income to show a family income of 10L or more?

Or what about sister's family ? are they earning 10-12L?

Comment

Will there be any difference in attending interview in Hyderabad and Chennai consulate ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X