what to do to apply petition for my husband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do to apply petition for my husband

saying that my husband and I were married in the Phiippines...

Then we moved to the USA.... using my US citizenship and him, using his tourist visa.

what is the proper procedure that we can take for us to file a petition for him to get a greencard?

Given the fact that we cannot live apart from each other since there is a lot of risk when it comes to our safety. THere is an obsessed woman who will do anything to make our marriage in the Philippines annulled in the Philippines. She has all the connections and money to do this even my husband and I were already legally married. FYI only, they were never legally married and been out of their romantic relationship for 3 years now. My husband and I were in a relationship for 2 years now before we got legally married.

We are not rich and both are just regular employees so we need to be on the right track to avoid waste of money and effort. We need to move abroad.

Thank you in advance.

If your husband is in the US with you, you can go ahead and file For he's GC, it's called adjustment of status. my husband filed for me and I just got mine make sure your file everything together so he can get he's EAD/AP while waiting for the GC approval. Goodluck am sure the site will help you with the process.

Comment

Originally posted by ramz View Post
      If your husband is in the US with you, you can go ahead and file For he's GC, it's called adjustment of status. my husband filed for me and I just got mine make sure your file everything together so he can get he's EAD/AP while waiting for the GC approval. Goodluck am sure the site will help you with the process.
      Dear Rams,

So you mean, there will not be a problem if he comes to the US using his tourist visa and stay there with me while the petition is in process?

I just want to make sure that he doesn't need to go out of the US while waiting for the greencard. We don't have much much money to go out the US together. WE have to be together in Vegas all through out the petition process.

Thank you for your time.... appreciate it a lot.

Comment

Yes, as long as they let him in. My opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X