No announcement yet.

I have a green card and want my sister and her family visit me on vistor's visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a green card and want my sister and her family visit me on vistor's visa

I have a green card since 2009. My parents are also green card holders. They go back and forth between US and India. My adult sister has never been to the US, has never applied for a visa or green card. I want her to apply for a vistor's visa and visit me with her family during summer. Will it be wise to apply for visitor's visa when her sister and both her parents have green cards. What can we do to make her case better. She really just wants to visit for 1 month summer break in June. Any advise?

Originally posted by gchetna View Post
    I have a green card since 2009. My parents are also green card holders. They go back and forth between US and India. My adult sister has never been to the US, has never applied for a visa or green card. I want her to apply for a vistor's visa and visit me with her family during summer. Will it be wise to apply for visitor's visa when her sister and both her parents have green cards. What can we do to make her case better. She really just wants to visit for 1 month summer break in June. Any advise?
    If she/her spouse has strong income and can demonstrate financial/family ties to India she can get a visitor visa.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X