Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to fix "Error:There was a missing or invalid parameter.." when uploading picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fix "Error:There was a missing or invalid parameter.." when uploading picture

Hi,

I've been trying to upload my picture online but the following error happens:

Error: There was a missing or invalid parameter in the request

How do I resolve this?

Thanks!

Berna

Having the same issue this weekend

Originally posted by berna View Post
    Hi,

How do I resolve this?

Thanks!

Berna
    I am having the same issue this weekend. Could it be some system issue if multiple people are having the same problem? I hope it gets resolved during the week. If someone knows a solution out there, it will be great to know it.

Thanks,
    Raj

Comment

Originally posted by rajbabbar View Post
      I am having the same issue this weekend. Could it be some system issue if multiple people are having the same problem? I hope it gets resolved during the week. If someone knows a solution out there, it will be great to know it.

Thanks,
      Raj
      I am having exactly the same problem when trying to upload a photo at the end of the DS-160 form online. Seems it is a system error affecting online submissions! I have only tried it first time today. What about you guys? I have sent a message the U.S. local Embassy using the 'contact us' form.

Let me know if any of you find a way out of this.

Comment

Unable to upload photo

Same problem, tried uploading from both Chrome and Firefox, running Slackware64 14.1 from Japan...

Comment

It's definitely a system glitch!

The same image I used when I started the form now has problem being recognized. I guess all we can do now is wait.

Hi,

How do I resolve this?

Thanks!

Berna

Comment

same here

I'm having the same problem. I sent an email to my local embassy representatives, saved the rest of my application and I'm waiting for their answer now. Should have one within 5 business days, or so they say in their automated email.

Comment

Some problem for ME. I just wrote to US embassy. Please do the same...

Comment

Hi,

How do I resolve this?

Thanks!

Berna
                Having exactly the same Issue! Does anyone know how to resolve it?

Comment

Can not upload photo

SAME PROBLEM GAYS.....BUT I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT - 18.02.2014. at 08am

Comment

Uploading Picture issue

Originally posted by Bektur Uakbayev View Post
                    Having exactly the same Issue! Does anyone know how to resolve it?
                    I used almost every browser I could lay my hands on - Safari on a Mac, Firefox, IE, and Chrome on Win 7. With this in mind, I don't think it is an issue on our end, so there cannot be a user fix.

As the issue is impacting people worldwide (I am in London), this will be fixed quickly. Let's hope that we have better luck tomorrow.

Good luck,
                    Raj

Comment

same issue and sent an email to the EMbassy

Yes, also having the same issue . just wondering how [biso] was able to get an appointment without completing his DS 160. Is that possible or any workaround to still be able to get an appointment?

Comment

still see the problem

photo upload and reivew are buggy, emails are sent to spell out the problems

Comment

Originally posted by rajbabbar View Post
                          I used almost every browser I could lay my hands on - Safari on a Mac, Firefox, IE, and Chrome on Win 7. With this in mind, I don't think it is an issue on our end, so there cannot be a user fix.

As the issue is impacting people worldwide (I am in London), this will be fixed quickly. Let's hope that we have better luck tomorrow.

Good luck,
                          Raj
                          Yeah, guys. I have been trying to upload a photo for 24 hours. This seems to be a problem in their system.

Comment

Same situation here in beijing

I also have this problem --can not upload photo.

Comment

Same Problem

Originally posted by Bektur Uakbayev View Post
                              Yeah, guys. I have been trying to upload a photo for 24 hours. This seems to be a problem in their system.
                              Same Problem. I have tried many times from yesterday to today, but I cannot upload the photo. Has anyone solved this problem?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X