Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to fix "Error:There was a missing or invalid parameter.." when uploading picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jep. I have been trying all day and all night. Its not working..

I tought it was on my side so really tryed to fix that image.. but then its on thier end ?? omg? Going to bed now :/

Comment

Same problem in Switzerland. At first, it allowed to upload the photo but the photo can not be displayed, it keeps says "Uploading photo". Then, it displays "Error: There was a missing or invalid parameter in the request". I tried to use different systems, web browsers, it still does not work.

Comment

Yeah, I also encountered the same problem and it just won't work. I have sent email to support-china and hope I will get a positive answer tomorrow. The previous two experiences with DS160 are just very smooth, without any problems. I am wondering if it is only me.

Comment

I also encountered same error in Pakistan. THERE WAS A MISSING OR INVALID PARAMETER. I tried to contact ustraveldocs.com but they are saying that DS 160 don't come under there jurisdiction. They are saying that I have to contact Consular Electronic Applicant Center website at a later time. Its been 5 days that I'm facing this problem. Any suggestions

Comment

Can we get appointment if we fill DS 160 just upto photo upload section only

Comment

How to contact Consular Electronic Applicant Center website.

Comment

From Manila, Philippines. Having the same issue and error this week. Tried Chrome, Google and Safari as well as change photos but no luck. Appreciate if any one can please help. Thanks ahead. x

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X