Need help on B2/visitor visa for my mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on B2/visitor visa for my mother

hi,everyone i want your advice. Actually i want my mother to visit U.S..My husband is on H1b visa. i m on h4 so he will be sponsoring my mother's visa..

it's been 2 years after my marraige i didn't see my parents..last year i visited india but as u know a girl has to stay in-laws house...so my in-laws gave me few days to spend with my parents..and i m very attached to my mother...so i want her to visit me and want to spend some quality time with her..

i read a lot of blogs about mother-in-laws visa rejections..so i m a little worried...Because my mother is a homemaker..my parents have only 1 property(a House) that too is on my father's name..i have one brother and a sister.

so how my mother's visa case can be made strong ?...Please give me some advice on how she can show her strong relationship with home country(India)..I m really worried Please Help Me Out...

Thank You

first of all , she should not apply alone. Let your dad apply with her. If your dad earns well or has good savings, they can show self funding. That will improve the chances.
    You have siblings, which is a good point in their favour. On the form they should request a reasonable duration like 2-3 months( some people say 6 mo nths which gets them
    a denial).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X