Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help - reapplying for b2 visa .

job
    Last edited by Active12; 08-06-2019, 09:45 PM.

Hi,

I would suggest you to apply for student visa because your are so young so its won't be possible to get visitors visa because visitors visa its for seniors so my suggestion to you. Is apply for student visa.

IF you apply for student visa so choose good University and good courses too but make sure whatever you are going to choose courses its related to which you are all ready on past. like on 12th or on collage.

Comment

Originally posted by vishal patel View Post
      Hi,

I would suggest you to apply for student visa because your are so young so its won't be possible to get visitors visa because visitors visa its for seniors so my suggestion to you. Is apply for student visa.

IF you apply for student visa so choose good University and good courses too but make sure whatever you are going to choose courses its related to which you are all ready on past. like on 12th or on collage.
      Hi Vishal,

Thank you so much for yoyr reply.

How about if I choose some course which is related to my graduation but not to the one fron which I have withdrawn recently.

Also I would definitely choose some reputated university but would go for a diploma / certificate course. Will it work well ?

Comment

Hi This vishal again.

If you don't Mind to telling me. Can you tell me first what you done in study? and than i will tell you some are good University Name because I been here last 15 Year. Than i am suggest you to on good course to which one will be better for getting easy visa approval and better job opportunity too because right now in my University their are many international student are studying and they are my friends too some are recently come from my town from Gujarat, India.

And Please don't say thank you to me.....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X