Change in itinerary after tourist visa issuance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in itinerary after tourist visa issuance

Friend of mine recently got visitor visa based on itinerary 'A' issued by travel agent 'A' but now he wants to change it completely to itinerary 'B' which he wants to book on his own. But Travel agent 'A' got really upset with it and said he has to report this to US consulate do you think this will cause any issues at POE?

Originally posted by Audacious View Post
    Friend of mine recently got visitor visa based on itinerary 'A' issued by travel agent 'A' but now he wants to change it completely to itinerary 'B' which he wants to book on his own. But Travel agent 'A' got really upset with it and said he has to report this to US consulate do you think this will cause any issues at POE?
    Can I get some response from some experienced members ?

Thanks

Comment

He is just threatening your friend so he does not take the business away from him.
      A tourist visa is granted when the embassy accepts your general intent to visit US.
      One can always change one's plans, that is pure common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by peace999 View Post
        He is just threatening your friend so he does not take the business away from him.
        A tourist visa is granted when the embassy accepts your general intent to visit US.
        One can always change one's plans, that is pure common sense.
        I completely agree. Further, there is no such process as to inform the embassy of a change in itinerary.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X