No announcement yet.

what does it mean "Visa Priority:Language" in B2 visa appointment confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does it mean "Visa Priority:Language" in B2 visa appointment confirmation

Hi,

I have scheduled B2 appointment for my mother and I choose 'Telugu' language while scheduling the appointment.

Visa confirmation page it says "Visa Priority:Language", what does it mean? Do I have to reschedule the appointment?

And also, what are the documents needed for OFC appointment?

And do we need to take the photographs for OFC appointment or Visa interview?

Thanks.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING. It just tells them to put your case under language selection.
    Pic will be taken at OFC. you do not need to take any pics with you.

No documents to be taken for OFC. Only your passport . fee paid receipt and (OFC + interview )appointment letters

Comment

Thank you for prompt reply.

Originally posted by peace999 View Post
      YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING. It just tells them to put your case under language selection.
      Pic will be taken at OFC. you do not need to take any pics with you.

No documents to be taken for OFC. Only your passport . fee paid receipt and (OFC + interview )appointment letters

Comment

Fee paid receipt?

Originally posted by SandeepBatchu View Post
        Thank you for prompt reply.
        Hi Team,

I have applied B2 to my parents. In many places I could see people are talking about 'Fee Paid Receipt'. What is this. Already I have paid the MRV fee and scheduled the appointment.But I don't have any receipt as I paid via NEFT bank transfer. Is there any other fee payment required apart from this?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X