Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents Visiting USA for 2nd time

Hi,

My mom-in-law is visiting USA for the 2nd time. Her 1st visit happened in Jun 2010 and she stayed for 6 months. Now she is going to visit us again in Apr 2013. My husband who is a H1B Visa holder is her Sponsor. She has 10 year Tourist VISA. I would want to know if she needs to carry all the documents, viz; H1B, Latest Bank Statements, Invitation Letter from Sponsor, Affidavit from herself that she'll return by the time frame, Employee Verification Letter, etc that she carried with her for the 1st time. Please note that my husband is with the same employer. Or is it enough if she carries just her Passport, Air Ticket and Travel Insurance.

for routine admission she only needs the visa. Just in case they ask more questions,
    she will need a return ticket, and contact info about you guys. even travel insurance is not mandatory for
    admission.

Comment

Even though travel insurance is mandatory by law, it is a must to carry because the healthcare expenses are so high in the U.S. You can make instant purchase online at https://www.insubuy.com/
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X