Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My B2 Visa got rejected twice.

Hi,

I am working in an Software Company . I planned to visit my sister and brother-in-law who are staying US for 6 weeks.

First time I made a mistake while filling DS120 form instead of 6 weeks I filled 6 months and submitted. But when the consulate questioned me for how many days you want to stay I said around 1month and consulate asked me why you filled as 6 months and I said it was an mistake .Also I told her that I need to join my job as I have got leaves approved only for 6 weeks.

Second time I filled everything correctly but still there rejected me.

Now I am planning to apply for 3rd time So can someone tell me what I need to do..

Thanks,

Originally posted by Praneetha89 View Post
    Hi,

I am working in an Software Company . I planned to visit my sister and brother-in-law who are staying US for 6 weeks.

First time I made a mistake while filling DS120 form instead of 6 weeks I filled 6 months and submitted. But when the consulate questioned me for how many days you want to stay I said around 1month and consulate asked me why you filled as 6 months and I said it was an mistake .Also I told her that I need to join my job as I have got leaves approved only for 6 weeks.

Second time I filled everything correctly but still there rejected me.

Now I am planning to apply for 3rd time So can someone tell me what I need to do..

Thanks,
    If you are single and going alone; you are very likely to be denied again even if you write one week.
    The reason is young, single, going alone, they do not believe your trip is a pleasure trip and that you are not likely to return especially with close relatives in US.

Your best bet is going for a business visit (B1) through your employer after several months.

Comment

My mom and dad already applied for VISA and there got VISA. Due to some emergency back at home my dad has cancel his visit and my mom can't go alone as she is old and week. Also my sister is expecting a baby few days from now . Now as I don't have any other option,I have to apply for Visa to accompany my mother . Also I applied for leave in my company and got the NOC from my employer and then I attended my first visa interview and it got rejected due to difference in the periods 6 months in DS160 and 1 month I told to consulate. And again applied for 2nd visa and this time I had all the answers for the questions but the consulate officer said she doubts me and I she asked few more question for which i answered for which she said fine. And when the interview was concluded i was told by the consulate officer that my has been rejected and gave me 214b form for reference of my rejection.

Please help me and suggest me how to get the VISA .I have NOC and affidavits which states that I will return to India..

Comment

Originally posted by Praneetha89 View Post
        My mom and dad already applied for VISA and there got VISA. Due to some emergency back at home my dad has cancel his visit and my mom can't go alone as she is old and week. Also my sister is expecting a baby few days from now . Now as I don't have any other option,I have to apply for Visa to accompany my mother . Also I applied for leave in my company and got the NOC from my employer and then I attended my first visa interview and it got rejected due to difference in the periods 6 months in DS160 and 1 month I told to consulate. And again applied for 2nd visa and this time I had all the answers for the questions but the consulate officer said she doubts me and I she asked few more question for which i answered for which she said fine. And when the interview was concluded i was told by the consulate officer that my has been rejected and gave me 214b form for reference of my rejection.

Please help me and suggest me how to get the VISA .I have NOC and affidavits which states that I will return to India..
        214b means they do not think you will return , And they know there is a hidden reason(like pregnancy of the host for which they discourage) that you are applying again and again. For an actual pleasure visit one does not care if denied once.

you can try your luck the third time , it is your wish. cannot suggest anything novel, sorry.

Comment

If I show a affidavit stating that I will return to India soon as I have JOB here which I cant afford to loose and I have parents here to look after. And If I dont return back then any legal actions can be taken against me.

Comment

such affidavits are not considered as everyone will submit one and no one will be denied.

Can't you send your mother with a relative who has a visa or
            you can look for a companion for her on the forum.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X