X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b2 got rejected 3 days ago and i want to reapply next week..plz help

hi
    am 26 years old from sudan live in saudi arabia
    my sister in usa having her first baby in few days and she is diabetic now and may undergo C section ans she is alone and her husbands works and travels alot
    she sent me invitation to come help her and support her in this time
    i work as intern doctor here and i paid for my this internship in advance and they can only give me one month off
    my financial support was bad when i applied they told me that
    so now i want to reapply again with good financial funds
    first...can i get my uncle in usa with good bank statement to sponsor me and fill form 1-134??
    second..can i get a family friend here in saudi arabia with good bank statement to sponsor me too??
    so i can have two sponsors for this trip
    i need to be there with my sister
    what can i do??
    thank u

having other sponsors means you do not have good money of your own so you may not come back.
    You need to show good money of your own for a casual trip.
    And did you mention your sister's pregnancy? they do not give visas for pregnancy care.

Comment

Originally posted by peace999 View Post
      having other sponsors means you do not have good money of your own so you may not come back.
      And did you mention your sister's pregnancy? they do not give visas for pregnancy care.
      ok what should i do if i want to go?
      get only one sponsor here??
      and yes i told them my sister is having baby
      pregnancy care you mean after delivery ??

- - - Updated - - -

and can i just get my family friend sponsorship here in saudi arabia and apply with only that
      knowing that i pay for internship and i have to finish it all

Comment

sorry; I meant mother and baby care after delivery.

well the point is, young , single ( I assume you are single) doctors just starting out( interns) are extremely suspect not to return,
        when applying for a casual purpose.
        and the purpose you gave is another thing they do not give visas for. They want people to hire american care givers.

To succeed you need to show you have a stability at your place of residence like a long term job with good income and/or family.
        Since you cannot have that in a short time, you can only try your luck again.

Comment

sorry; I meant mother and baby care after delivery.

well the point is, young , single ( I assume you are single) doctors just starting out( interns) are extremely suspect not to return,
          when applying for a casual purpose.
          and the purpose you gave is another thing they do not give visas for. They want people to hire american care givers.

To succeed you need to show you have a stability at your place of residence like a long term job with good income and/or family.
          Since you cannot have that in a short time, you can only try your luck again.
          ok i understand you
          i have here my mom and dad and i stay with them take care of them my other siblings in my home country
          i work as intern and part time job online from home to support my self
          still all this is not enough??
          and what i was engaged and my fiance is here with me

ok another question is b2 visa is easier than f1 visa or vise verse??
          cuz i have course in usa i want to apply to it so i can apply for f1 visa during this internship and this situation and usa uncle sponsor
          are my chances in f1 visa better or b2 for my sister better??
          thank u for your care
          Last edited by areeg; 04-03-2014, 06:28 PM.

Comment

like you said in your first post 'financial back was not enough'. INCOME is very important.
            It gives an impression to the officer that you are likely to return.
            Whatever you do, if you show strong income chances increase many times, even if you are single and even if your purpose is casual.

Section 214b ( lack of ties to home country or potential not to return) applies both to B1/B2 and F1.

With your background, I suggest you can wait for sometime and apply for a clerkship at a US hospital (B1/B2).
            Or if you plan to train in US, take USMLE steps and once you have cleared step 1 and step2 ck, you can apply for a B1/b2 to
            take step2 cs which a lot of doctors do.

Another option is an H-1b visa. You can look for a research job in US (eg. research assistant) which can file for your H-1b.
            H-1b does not require ties to home country and assurance to return. ( 214b does not apply).

Comment

like you said in your first post 'financial back was not enough'. INCOME is very important.
              Whatever you do, if you show strong income chances increase many times, even if you are single and even if your purpose is casual.

Section 214b ( lack of ties to home country or potential not to return) applies both to B1/B2 and F1.

With your background, I suggest you can wait for sometime and apply for a clerkship at a US hospital (B1/B2).
              Or if you plan to train in US, take USMLE steps and once you have cleared step 1 and step2 ck, you can apply for a B1/b2 to

Another option is an H-1b visa. You can look for a research job in US (eg. research assistant) which can file for your H-1b.
              H-1b does not require ties to home country and assurance to return. ( 214b does not apply).
              thank you very much for this
              yes i already done with step 1 and preparing for step 2 ck and my plan was to apply for step 2 cs but if if i don't have strong ties here i will have the same problem
              when i come to step 2 cs...so i thought maybe its easier f1 for step 2 ck kaplan course that's why i asked...but if i took step 2 ck i can apply for kaplan courses thats why

i didnt hear about H-1b before but it sounds good i will see

Comment

hello sorry
                what if i had my own bank statement with good money in it
                and am still intern and in part time job
                what my chances will be for step 2 cs exam b2 visa??
                plz help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X