Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Visa Funds Requirement

Hi

I have a unique or may be common problem. Me, my wife & my 3 years old daughter plan to visit USA where by brother in law is staying for a vacation for 2 & half weeks. My wife is traveling to Norway for a project from her company and we plan to join her after which we plan to go to USA for a small vacation with her family.

I have my own BPO business however since last 2-3 years the business is not doing very well and hence I have not drawn a very high salary (just about Rs.40000 per month) from the business. I also have an HUF property and bank deposits on my, my father and my mother name to the tune of Rs. 50 lakhs plus a property in Mumbai. My wife is having strong income, savings and other documents which can have strong finanncial background whereas my is the opposite due to business investments. We have around 5 lakhs rupees to travel for this trip so we are good to go.

I am keen to know is that should I take a chance & apply by providing all these documents or due to lack of income my visa may get rejected.

Please reply.

Thanks,
    Shamit

income is a deciding factor. so 40k can be risky. I would suggest you wait till you have better income. Deposits property etc are very secondary and may not be asked for.

Comment

Originally posted by peace999 View Post
      income is a deciding factor. so 40k can be risky. I would suggest you wait till you have better income. Deposits property etc are very secondary and may not be asked for.
      Does it make sense for getting a sponsor letter from my brother in law showing he can fund my expenses.

Comment

they look at your financial strength at home , so they are sure you will return. If you show the host's sponsorship it means
        you can't fund it yourself and so it is a weak point. Host's sponsorship works in very few cases like children in US sponsoring their parents for a visit visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X