Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK citizen needs to stay longer than 90 days on visa waiver program, 5-6 months.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK citizen needs to stay longer than 90 days on visa waiver program, 5-6 months.

I am yet to find anyone who can help me with my inquiry so I'm hoping to have a bit more luck here.
    I am a permanent resident (since 2007) in Connecticut, of U.K. citizenship.

My mum is British and has visited here many times under the visa waiver program and has always left within the 90 days allowed in this program.
    Is there a multiple entry visa that can allow my mum to stay for up to 6 months, leave back to the U.K, and then return for another 5-6 months to the U.S.?

I would really appreciate any advice, or some help with finding out if there is a process that would allow this.

Thanks and kind regards.

Santosh

Your mom should apply for a visitor (B2) visa, which will allow her more flexibility for extending her allowable stay time.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Santz View Post
    I am yet to find anyone who can help me with my inquiry so I'm hoping to have a bit more luck here.
    I am a permanent resident (since 2007) in Connecticut, of U.K. citizenship.

My mum is British and has visited here many times under the visa waiver program and has always left within the 90 days allowed in this program.
    Is there a multiple entry visa that can allow my mum to stay for up to 6 months, leave back to the U.K, and then return for another 5-6 months to the U.S.?

I would really appreciate any advice, or some help with finding out if there is a process that would allow this.

Thanks and kind regards.

Santosh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X