Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Port of Entry and funds available' question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Port of Entry and funds available' question.

Hi everybody @immihelp,
    I found "immihelp" very very helpful and result-oriented for all kinds of immigation/non-immigration cases. Huge applauds for "immihelp".
    I am planning to fill DS-160 forms for me, my wife and 5-years old kid. My questions are:
    1) If I mention Port of Entry as "Disneyland - CA" in DS-160 and we arrive at "Houston - TX", does it matter?
    2) For 1 week duration for 3 persons, if I mention AED:25,000/- (INR:400,000+) in DS-160, would be enough?
    3) I am sure that I have to fill-out all 3 applications separately, but little confused whether I should take my child for interview or no need?
    Any helpful suggestions and personal experiences will be much appreciated.

usually the port of entry does not matter unless they put a note on your visa restricting your visit for one purpose . even then if you can explain the reason for a different port of entry it works out.
    You have to take your child for the interview.
    About 25000 AED, is it income or savings ? they ask for income on the form , so it has to be good by UAE standards. I know about India not UAE income.

Comment

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by peace999 View Post
      usually the port of entry does not matter unless they put a note on your visa restricting your visit for one purpose . even then if you can explain the reason for a different port of entry it works out.
      You have to take your child for the interview.
      About 25000 AED, is it income or savings ? they ask for income on the form , so it has to be good by UAE standards. I know about India not UAE income.
      Thank you very much peace999,
      Actually, I would like to mention AED:25,000/- in DS-160 for trip expenses only. Annual income and savings are separate.
      Other thins, I visited US-UAE based website which shows that applicants under 14 are not required to appear for an interview.

What are your suggestions now?

Comment

in the form they only ask your income, not expense money.

yes, it is not mandatory but they can always call the child for the interview later even if you apply under drop box.

so, since you are going for the interview, you can take an appointment for the child as well.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X