Change Of Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Of Address

i need help! in my DS156 im planning to stay in a hotel,but my aunt ask me to stay with them,is that ok to write different address in my arrival card or should i write the hotel address,does it make any problem in POE???pls advice im leaving on friday...thankss....pls help ASAP..anybody???

Originally posted by christopher
    i need help! in my DS156 im planning to stay in a hotel,but my aunt ask me to stay with them,is that ok to write different address in my arrival card or should i write the hotel address,does it make any problem in POE???pls advice im leaving on friday...thankss....pls help ASAP..anybody???
    during my interview i didnt mention my relatives there since no plans of staying with them.but suddenly they call me and asked me to stay with them.so im just wondering whether its ok to change my plans! or change my address in the us.plsss!!! advice,thanks

Comment

That's OK. You can write your relative's address.
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

If Its Ok Then Ill Go Ahead But Im Still Worried That They Have Record,coz When They Ask Me If I Have Relatives In The Us.i Answered No And Second Time They Ask Me If I Know Somebody In The Us I Answered No Again.if They Have The Record They Might Deny My Entry,or Cancel My Visa Because They May Say That I Lied.i Remember While Doing The Interview They Input Something In The Computer(not Sure What Is That) Pls Advice Again Im Running Out Of Time Im Leaving Soon For My Holiday...plss

Comment

DS-156 does not have any question about aunt being in US.

It only asks parents/son/daughter/spouse/brother/sister etc. Therefore, if you don't have any of those relatives in US, you don't have to worry.
          Immihelp Support
          No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

what i mean sir is during interview,i told them i dont have relatives in the us.if im going to write down their address maybe they have record as i mentioned before that i told them that i dont have relatives.they might think i lied during interview.its not easy for me because i heard a lot of story that its not easy to get in,especially if youre a tourist,a lot of people go their to stay illegal so they they think all the people who wanted to go there do the same thing and thats reality.just wanna know whether do you know o do you have any idea what they input in the computer while doing the interview.at the port of entry what do they check?it is only your finger print or do they check something from your record? im just worried also that its a requirement now to give them your address during your stay in the us during your check in at the airport.if im going to write my relative address in the form they can check and know that in my interview i didnt mention that i have relatives there.i know its not in ds 156 but verbally they ask me this question.and told them i dont have.not sure whether they have input it in the computer that i dont have relative in the us .pls advice again so ican have peace of mind.thanks a lot.

Comment

To Make It Short Im Just Worried That I Didnt Mention That I Have Relatives In The Us.now Im Going There Suddenly I Have My Relatives There.does It Will Make A Problem In Poe? Pls Adviceagain Thanks For Help,appreciate It.

Comment

mu aunt is the sister of my father.so i consider her as my relatives.im still worried on what should i write.(address while on US).pls advice! just give me a reason that i wont be a problem in POE. i know they have the record,they can check it.PLS ADVICE A.S.A.P....

Comment

Originally posted by christopher
                  pls advice!!!anybody????

Comment

pls!! anybody im still waiting for reply.pls help....thx.

Comment

a friend of mine got through the same problem: in the interview he told them he is going to sit with a friend in the US , and so told the immigration officer at the POE . he remained 2 days at his friend home and later moved to his relative's home... may be what made i easy for him that both his friend and relative are residing close to each other.

Comment

thx guys im here now in california.no problem with the address.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X