No announcement yet.

visitor visa for my mom, how to get it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitor visa for my mom, how to get it?

We have applied for a visitor's visa for my widowed mom.She lives in India with my sis- inlaw and grandchildren.My brother passed away 3yrs back.She will come to visit me and my husband and my son. Are there any reasons for my Mom's visa getting rejected.What can be the best answers she can give and the documents to show to get the visa.It looks difficult to me.What can be the best way to give the interview.HElp pLease.THanx
    Last edited by lvalecha; 10-17-2005, 02:04 PM.

Read everything at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/visitor
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by lvalecha
      We have applied for a visitor's visa for my widowed mom.She lives in India with my sis- inlaw and grandchildren.My brother passed away 3yrs back.She will come to visit me and my husband and my son. Are there any reasons for my Mom's visa getting rejected.What can be the best answers she can give and the documents to show to get the visa.It looks difficult to me.What can be the best way to give the interview.HElp pLease.THanx
      Usually it gets harder for widows with settled children because then they say they do not have family ties but it is Not impossible.It will be easier for her if she can show she is working and has good income and says that she
      only wants to go for a short trip, like 2 months.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X