Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS 160 confirmation page

Hello guys!

I could not print DS160 confirmation page. Is it absolutely necessary to print this document for visa interview or appointment confirmation page is enough?

Now on logging in I am not able to access ds160 confirmation page? What should I do?

Please call Consulate

Dear vinay,

In such issues, please call the consulates helpline number, they can help you with the link for the 160 form to print.
    They also usually help in editing information after submission.

SangeetaL

Comment

Originally posted by sangeetaL View Post
      Dear vinay,

In such issues, please call the consulates helpline number, they can help you with the link for the 160 form to print.
      They also usually help in editing information after submission.

SangeetaL
      The problem is after paying fee website took me directly to scheduling page. There was no ds 160 confirmation page all I could get was appointment confirmation page after scheduling. so I wonder where and when can we print the ds 160 cofirmation page?

Comment

So I am not alone..

Dear MiI,

I overlooked that important part. Thanks a lot for your kind advice. I edited out. Apologies if anyone is offended. Cheers.

Hi Vinay,

You are welcome. Glad to know that you could retrieve it. I hope to do it soon. All the best.

I am baffled by the fact that I have scheduled the appointment but my application can still be viewed and the 'sign and submit' page is active. Its supposed to pop me a msg that 'application already submitted'. I wonder what is happening !!
        Anyone with any clues please share, thanks.
        Last edited by Gowthammk; 05-10-2014, 10:25 PM. Reason: Some private info given by mistake.

Comment

Ok first, I don't know how wise it is to post a private official conversation online with the officers name (I hope you changed the name) and second, I am also assuming all your passport numbers and email addresses have been altered (If not, just edit them out. You don't want your private confidential information out in the open)

Comment

Hi Gowthammk,

I was able to retrieve my ds-160 from ceac.state.gov.com website. thanks for such a detailed reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Gowthammk View Post
              Dear MiI,

I overlooked that important part. Thanks a lot for your kind advice. I edited out. Apologies if anyone is offended. Cheers.

Hi Vinay,

You are welcome. Glad to know that you could retrieve it. I hope to do it soon. All the best.

I am baffled by the fact that I have scheduled the appointment but my application can still be viewed and the 'sign and submit' page is active. Its supposed to pop me a msg that 'application already submitted'. I wonder what is happening !!
              Anyone with any clues please share, thanks.
              Hi friends, Happy to inform you that finally I could print out the confirmation page thanks to guidance from UStraveldocs help centre...
              It was nice interacting with you. Thanks and wish you all the best in everything for your future. Cheers...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X