Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRV fee receipt for NEFT payment not received

Hi,

I applied for B2 visa for both my parents and paid the visa fee through NEFT on Monday(12th May). I have still not received any fee receipt till date (15th May). Neither is the receipt number updated on the visa appointment website. Please advise whom to contact and what steps to take.

Thanks,
    Nitin

Same Problem...following up with their help center...

Hi Nitin,

I've the same problem and it's quite strange to have such kind of an issue. I feel they need to fix this as it shouldn't be that difficult to acknowledge payment received and activate MRV receipt. For now, I continuously follow-up with them for MRV receipt activation, no result yet. How long did you wait? Did your MRV receipt got activated yet?

Hitesh

Originally posted by nitinag View Post
    Hi,

I applied for B2 visa for both my parents and paid the visa fee through NEFT on Monday(12th May). I have still not received any fee receipt till date (15th May). Neither is the receipt number updated on the visa appointment website. Please advise whom to contact and what steps to take.

Thanks,
    Nitin
    - - - Updated - - -

Hi Nitin,

You'll see various options to contact them about this issue here;
    http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-main-contactus.asp

Please keep us posted about what happened with you case. Will be nice to know.

Thanks
    Hitesh

Hi,

Thanks,
    Nitin

Comment

No receipt received for the payment that was made on 17th May

Hi Guys

I paid the visa fees through NEFT for my dependents on 17th May, didn't receive the MRV receipt yet.

Anyone facing the same issues?

Hitesh

Did you get the receipt?

Comment

Receipt Number not yet activated

I paid my visa fees on the 16th of May and today is the 28th. It has been 8 working days and a total of 12 days since. I have still not received the MRV fees receipt number. I am hence unable to schedule my visa interview. I am applying for a Student F-1 visa. My whole process and travel plans are getting delayed on account of this. Also the costs are escalating.

I have tried sending e-mail at [email protected] and calling them, in all cases I have not received any satisfactory answer. Every time I have been told that there has been an error and I should wait. There must be some other solution. Is there any place else where we can place our complaints?

Anyone getting any results, kindly let me know.

Somak

Comment

Receipt Number not received

Hi Guys, I'm facing the same issue too with an F1 visa. Paid the visa fee via NEFT transfer on 17th May and still not received the receipt number to schedule an appointment. I've been talking to the helpdesk people almost daily but they can't suggest anything except waiting till this is fixed.

Please update here in case there is any solution or option available.

Thanks,
          Siddharth

Comment

I got reply from helpdesk that reciept number is same as the unique account number used (just we need strike off first few characters).

Comment

So, is it acceptable to schedule the interview using the account numbe

Originally posted by m2shines View Post
              I got reply from helpdesk that reciept number is same as the unique account number used (just we need strike off first few characters).

I was facing the same issue. Although I did not wait for days since I found this thread.

I removed the first 5 chars and was able to schedule an appointment using the beneficiary account number. I also could generate an appointment confirmation. Do you think I can face some issues due to this? Is is possible that I could schedule an appointment without the fee getting activated?

Essentially, are there any issues using this idea? Was it smooth for you guys?

Comment

I got a reply for US Travel Docs Helpdesk that my receipt is Activated and Interview is scheduled. Although I still have not received my receipt mail.

Originally posted by ykameshrao View Post
                I was facing the same issue. Although I did not wait for days since I found this thread.

I removed the first 5 chars and was able to schedule an appointment using the beneficiary account number. I also could generate an appointment confirmation. Do you think I can face some issues due to this? Is is possible that I could schedule an appointment without the fee getting activated?

Essentially, are there any issues using this idea? Was it smooth for you guys?

Comment

did you get the MRV receipt

Hi,

Thanks,
                  Nitin
                  Nitin,

Did you get the MRV receipt? how much time did it take to get the receipt?

Comment

Originally posted by b2visa2014 View Post
                    Nitin,

Did you get the MRV receipt? how much time did it take to get the receipt?
                    Hi, I made a NEFT payment through Citibank Rupee account. Can you please let me know if I will be getting a mail with the Receipt Number? and how long will it take to get the receipt number.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by stkmkt View Post
                      Hi, I made a NEFT payment through Citibank Rupee account. Can you please let me know if I will be getting a mail with the Receipt Number? and how long will it take to get the receipt number.

Please advise.

Thanks!
                      Hi how long did it take to get e-mail with receipt number.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X