Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent

Hi,

Im Dennis. I need help if anyone could answer my questions. I will be having my tour to US this June 15-25, 2014 in New York. My visa says B1/B2, multiple entry, issued year 2012 but only this time I will be able to use the visa 2014. An invitation letter was originally came from a friend from New Jersey but we are going to another friend in New York instead. My mind is full of doubts when the time comes. Anyone can help me clarify my doubts and please answer my questions:

1. Will there be any problem regarding my visa because I havent use it the time it was issued?
    2. Will there be a problem if we will go to another friend in new York instead of going to the friend who invited us from New jersey?
    3. What are the documents needed at the port of entry in new york?
    4. What are the possible questions they will ask in the port of entry?
    5. Is there any chance they could send me back to my country?

thanks a lot.

If there is no note (annotation) on the visa and it is a long term multiple entry visa, you can use it anytime during its validity.
    And it beomes a general purpose tourist/business visa meaning you do not have to have the original purpose ( original friend).

At entry , they will ask you about the duration and purpose . Tell them you are here to visit a friend for xxx weeks.
    Just keep his contact info( address and phone) ready . Nothing else.

No need to worry , they won't send you back.
    Last edited by peace999; 05-17-2014, 09:17 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X