Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J1 pregnant wife

Hi
    My wife is currently do her fellowship as J1 exchange program , she is pregnant now at 6 months , I need to visit her and be with her until the baby birth she need surgery for delivery the organization she work at refused to obtain j2 visa for me so I scheduling an appointment for B2 visa.
    What is my chance ?

what is your country
    and what do you do at home? work, income? do you have any other children and where are they?

Comment

I am from Sudan , Computer engineering i have a job a good salary and bank statement.
      This our first baby.

thank you for respond

Comment

B1/B2 requires an intent to return home . with wife and coming baby in US , they may think you may not return and chances may be low.
        But no harm in trying once. Just go for a short period like a couple of weeks and show matching leave from work. Show you are paying for the trip.

Comment

I have traveled to Switzerland for a short course and to Egypt and I came back to Sudan before 7 months did that support me ???

Comment

yes, travel to other countries is helpful .

but the main thing is your wife and future child are in US so they may think you will also stay there.

Try once, you may get lucky with a good officer.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X