EB1C Eligabality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1C Eligabality

I used to an Employee of Company A in India. I got transferred to Company A’s USA office . When I was transferred I was not a manager as well in Executive positions in Company A’s India office.
    But after I transferred to Company A’ USA office, over the course of time I gained experience and got executive level position. And I do perform Executive level responsibilities like,
    1. Directs management of an organization, major component, or function;
    2. Establishes goals and policies;
    3. Exercises wide latitude in discretionary decision-making; and
    4. Receives only general supervision from higher executives, the board of directors, or stockholders

And after I became Executive level employee in Company A’s USA office and as I spend good amount of time in Company A ‘ USA office as part of their internal policy , They made me to resign from Company A’s India office and made me as Employee of Company A’s USA office itself.

My question is , With above situation of mine will I qualify for green card with EB1C (Executive and Not Managerial ) category or at this point if I join Company B in Executive level position can they file EB1 for me ?

Originally posted by Ani722 View Post
    I used to an Employee of Company A in India. I got transferred to Company A’s USA office . When I was transferred I was not a manager as well in Executive positions in Company A’s India office.
    But after I transferred to Company A’ USA office, over the course of time I gained experience and got executive level position. And I do perform Executive level responsibilities like,
    1. Directs management of an organization, major component, or function;
    2. Establishes goals and policies;
    3. Exercises wide latitude in discretionary decision-making; and
    4. Receives only general supervision from higher executives, the board of directors, or stockholders

And after I became Executive level employee in Company A’s USA office and as I spend good amount of time in Company A ‘ USA office as part of their internal policy , They made me to resign from Company A’s India office and made me as Employee of Company A’s USA office itself.

My question is , With above situation of mine will I qualify for green card with EB1C (Executive and Not Managerial ) category or at this point if I join Company B in Executive level position can they file EB1 for me ?
    Wrong Forum. Please post in the right one.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X