visiting visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visiting visa

My name is Ahmed I have been applied for b2 visa sep2013 but at this time I was got rejected that time my age is 25 years.i want apply again for same visa but at this am applying with my father he was an retired govt employee so is it possible to get the visa. How should apply for him as group visa or individually we should apply please give me the suggestion

Originally posted by irfan View Post
    My name is Ahmed I have been applied for b2 visa sep2013 but at this time I was got rejected that time my age is 25 years.i want apply again for same visa but at this am applying with my father he was an retired govt employee so is it possible to get the visa. How should apply for him as group visa or individually we should apply please give me the suggestion
    Would need more details from you:
    -What is the purpose of your visit & duration
    -Who is sponsoring your trip
    -If self sponsor then what is your annual family income
    -What was the reason for your past denial. Can you post the Q&A with visa officer
    -Is anyone else apart from your father applying for the visa along with you

Comment

visiting visa

Hi,
      It's only one week trip visit for vaccations with my dad.this trip was me and my father was sponsoring.
      When I was refused by the visa officer that they asked me
      Q:what is the purpose of trip
      A:visit my best friends n pleasure for tourism
      Q:who stay there
      A:my friends
      Q:what did they do
      A: they are working in software compony
      Q:what do u do here
      A:guest relation officer in five star hotel
      Q:what's your age
      A:25
      And she said you are not eligiable for this visa under the 214b us rules.that I was applied alone now we are planing to apply both my father and me.he has a retired govt employe and he wishes to visit us in his life once so that's why I am planing and his age is 65years and he has some fixed deposites in the bank. And now at this time my father was sponsoring me he get pension every month my family income is around 60000 per month. So will u please guide me what should I do know.

Comment

visiting visa

Please guide me

Comment

Originally posted by irfan View Post
          Please guide me
          One more thing which I missed asking was if you have any close relative in the US with whom you will stay and who will show you around?

If not, then I would suggest that you take a package tour from someone like Kesari, Kuoni, etc. as getting a visa for you maybe difficult. Reason being that travelling & staying in the US for someone who is travelling for the first time abroad will be a challenge. When you take a package tour, Visa officer will be assured about your travel and safety, though let me tell you that package tour wont guarantee you a visa.

Best case for you would be to travel to a south east Asian country like Malaysia, Singapore, etc. before applying for a US visa. This build your travel credibility as well.

In case you have a close relative in the US, then as per your family income you have a chance of getting a visa.

In this case, when you fill your respective DS160 form's you must say "No" to the option of "Group travel". This option is applicable for those who are travelling as a part of tour package offered by various travel companies like Kuoni, Makemytrip, Cox & Kings etc. OR those who are travelling to the US as a part of group of artists or athletes.

Some of the things which are key:
          1. Answer your DS 160 form honestly and accurately
          2. When VO asks you about your income, mention annual income of 7.2 lacs and also details of any assets you may own like house, shop etc.
          3. Prepare and rehearse answers to all possible questions well
          4. Don't mention 1 week as duration of stay as it is too short. Air travel to US is expensive, you will also loose couple of days in jetlag making your trip not worthy. Ideally mention a duration of at least 3 weeks

Last word of advice, not getting US visa is not end of the world. There are many more beautiful countries that one can visit, so go with an open mind.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X